The game looks pretty polished! Too much laughs with the Farray One there.
Your brain is working hard trying to figure out what's its opinion about countless daily stimuli. Sometimes it has a very clear opinion, but it may change that opinion right afterwards. It's hard to work in one of the brain sides!
Use KEYBOAD LEFT or RIGHT to sort your opinion:
- If both sides agree, then press LEFT KEY (or A or LEFT MOUSE BUTTON or LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN in the Android version)
- If both sides disagree, then press RIGHT KEY (or D or RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON or RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN in the Android version)
Is not about who is right or wrong... is about keeping your opinions properly sorted!
Each round increases the amount of points that you get per succesful sorting, but the time decreases so it's harder to score points!
There are 3 DIFFICULTY MODES:
- 5 rounds (Up to Bonus x 5).
- 5 seconds to react on each turn.
- 8 rounds (Up to Bonus x 8).
- 4 seconds to react on each turn.
- 10 rounds (Up to Bonus x 10).
- 3 seconds to react on each turn.
- ART: @maiku_no_koe (María L. Caballero)
- CODE: @deebrol (Jorge "Deebrol" Pedraza)
- DESIGN: @baxayaun (Enrique Colinet)
- MUSIC: Loyalty Freak Music (http://freemusicarchive.org)
- SFX: Various (http://www.freesound.org)
- Upload in your brain47 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.