The game looks pretty polished! Too much laughs with the Farray One there.
A downloadable game for Windows
Your brain is working hard trying to figure out what's its opinion about countless daily stimuli. Sometimes it has a very clear opinion, but it may change that opinion right afterwards. It's hard to work in one of the brain sides!
Use KEYBOAD LEFT or RIGHT to sort your opinion:
- If both sides agree, then press LEFT
- If both sides disagree, then press RIGHT.
Is not about who is right or wrong... is about keeping your opinions properly sorted!
Each round increases the amount of points that you get per succesful sorting, but the time decreases so it's harder to score points!
There are 3 DIFFICULTY MODES:
- 5 rounds (Up to Bonus x 5).
- 5 seconds to react on each turn.
- 8 rounds (Up to Bonus x 8).
- 4 seconds to react on each turn.
- 10 rounds (Up to Bonus x 10).
- 3 seconds to react on each turn.
- ART: @maiku_no_koe (María L. Caballero)
- CODE: @deebrol (Jorge "Deebrol" Pedraza)
- DESIGN: @baxayaun (Enrique Colinet)
- MUSIC: Loyalty Freak Music (http://freemusicarchive.org)
- SFX: Various (http://www.freesound.org)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.